Weddings in the South of France 5 Top Tips
This year we will be involved in several weddings here in the South of France. These are some of our favorite occasions and also perhaps the most ‘delicate’ in terms of organization. This is THE day for the bride and groom, it has to be memorable, perfect in every detail and of course deliver that extra special something that makes this wedding the most amazing one of the year.
We’ve been organizing and running weddings for over 10 years here on the French Riviera and here are our Top 5 Tips for making your day perfect in every way
1. Venue – Take advice when choosing your venue. Wanting a sunset celebration on the beach maybe your idea of heaven but make sure that it’s going to work in terms of logistics for everyone. In the Adams and Adams book, everything is possible, we can ship in lighting, kitchens, toilets, and more but can your budget stand it? What about choosing a wonderful beachfront villa where all the basics are in place but where you can have the beach wedding of your dreams?
2. Language – If you don’t speak French then organizing your wedding celebrations here can be challenging. Find a wedding organiser who is completely bilingual and can ensure that you understand everything in the letter.
3. Food and Drink – Our specialty of course. Again everything is possible, the finest Champagnes, and caviar are flown in from Russia…it’s all possible. When choosing your caterer ask to see references and even go and talk to previous clients, if they have nothing to hide then this is never a problem. Here’s what some Adams and Adams clients say about us Click Here
4. Weather – We have over 300 days of sunshine here in the South of France so hopefully the weather won’t be an issue but having a marquee to offer some shade is always a good idea in the very hot summer months. If you’re planning a wedding out of season then think about having a marquee as a backup plan. At Adams and Adams, we work with several of the key marquee suppliers in the South of France and we can dress the marquee in line with your theme or colors.
5. Enjoy – It’s your day and you need to be able to enjoy it. Organising your own wine and champagne may seem like a good idea but if it means the Father of the Bride being stuck behind the bar table when he’s supposed to be making a speech then perhaps you should think again. At Adams and Adams, we work with each client to ensure that all they have to do is sit back and enjoy their event, ever eventuality is covered and we guarantee that your celebration will be just as you dreamed…in fact better!
2013 Wedding packages to follow shortly