Superfood pre-dinner nibbles from Adams & Adams
It’s the weekend and you have friends coming over for drinks so ditch the unhealthy snacks and try this great new recipe. Try this broccoli pesto and kale chips with a little glass of Rose, we won’t tell if you don’t!!!
- 2 cups of Broccoli florets
- 2 medium spring onions
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste Kale
- Lightly steam the broccoli for 1-2 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy and smooth. The pesto will keep in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
- For the kale chips preheat the oven to 200 degrees, tear the kale leaves into roughly 4cm squares and toss in oil and salt, and lay on a baking tray until crisp.
You might also want to read
From September 27th to 30th, the Principality of Monaco hosted
The MIPCOM Cannes event is an esteemed gathering of creative