Recipe of the Week Green Goddess Smoothie
Thank you to the tea at I Quit Sugar for this fabulous boost of energy, much needed this morning and great at any time of the day. And how easy is this to prepare when you’re short of time for breakfast?
Green Goddess Smoothie
- 1/3 medium frozen banana.
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves or kale, stalks removed, torn.
- 1/2 cup chopped cos lettuce, or whatever greens you have.
- 1/2 teaspoon greens powder, optional.
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (any type).
- 1 small handful of mint leaves, torn.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut water.
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds.
- 1/4 cup ice cubes.
- Fresh berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon to serve.
Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add more coconut water if it is still a little thick.
Serve with raspberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pour into a glass and drink.
You might also want to read
MIPIM Cannes 2023 Guide
Established in 1990, MIPIM 2023 (Le Marché International des Professionnels
The Port, Monaco. Port. Probably the liveliest neighborhood, the Harbor
Cannes la Croisette
“The promenade of La Croisette is one of the most