Our Top 5 Tips for the Perfect Wedding in the South of France
Wow! So many of you are getting married this year that we thought we’d share out Top 5 Tips for creating the day of your dreams here in the South of France.
1. Location – All important, for the success of your day. But think carefully beach? Chateaux? Poolside…what kind of event are you creating? Formal? Relaxed? Have a look at some of the amazing venues that you can enjoy here in the South of France.
2. Food – Of course, we’d say that….but there is so much to choose from. Formal sit-down meal or a relaxed family BBQ. Whatever you choose we will create a menu, especially for you, no event is ever the same for the Adams & Adams team.
3. Entertainment – From elephants walking along the Croisette in Cannes to a simple jazz pianist playing during dinner then everything is possible.
4. Flowers and Decorations – Of course! part of every wedding and we have some wonderful partners to share with you.
5. Family, Friends and Fun – That’s what it’s all about and while you plan your perfect day, remember that it’s all about the people who are going to share your wedding day with you.
You might also want to read
From September 27th to 30th, the Principality of Monaco hosted
The MIPCOM Cannes event is an esteemed gathering of creative