French Riviera Weddings
The Côte d’Azur, also known as the French Riviera, is perfectly situated between the Mediterranean and the Alps. It is a stunning region for French Riviera weddings; a dynamic mix of history, a great climate for most of the year, good transport links, impressive architectural points of interest, and of course, magnificent landscapes.
Our trusted reputation dealing with discerning wedding clients for over 18 years means we take pride in our attention to detail, personalised service, and high-quality catering.
Best Wedding Venues French Riviera
The French Riviera definitely has venues with the ‘Wow’ factor! However, finding your dream venue can be overwhelming with so many beautiful options. Of course, you can search via the internet or get recommendations from friends, however, Adams & Adams can save you time (and stress) with planning and advice.
We have local knowledge and have worked with numerous luxury and private venues, so are well placed to advise you what to expect, particularly for different months of the year where there are seasonal considerations.
With our detailed understanding of different venues, we are here to help whether you’re looking for an intimate villa, a lush garden setting, or a luxurious winery.
Some wedding venues include:
- Weddings at historic venues such as Le Beauvallon, Hotel Belles Rives, or Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild.
- Magical garden weddings with temporary tent structures live string quartets or post-ceremony cocktails.
- Vineyard weddings at charming wine domains in the Var and French Riviera regions.
- Beach restaurants with relaxed ceremonies on the sand and seaside dining.
Wedding Themes: Destination Wedding Inspiration
The French Riviera is a perfect place for multi-day destination weddings. If you decide to have a destination wedding here in southern France you should take into account if the venue you choose has (or doesn’t have) accommodation; both for the bride and groom, bridal party, and guests. If the venue has accommodation, you will save time and money on transportation costs so can put more budget into food and beverage.
French-themed wedding inspiration can start with ideas on Instagram, wedding blogs, or Pinterest; here are a few wedding themes we love:
- Romantic nuptials at a medieval chateau in a spectacular location – some have their own chapels – many of the chateaux in the French Riviera and Provence have stunning backdrops that are perfect for wedding photography.
- A Bohemian wedding with Provençal wildflowers pared-down table settings and eco-sensible furniture.
- Garden ceremonies with fairy lights, floral arches, and guest favors such as miniature bottles of olive oil or artisan products.
- Beach weddings with Champagne towers, coastal decor, and magical Mediterranean sea views.