Adams and Adams Guilt Free Granola
Feeling a little ‘full’ after the excesses of Christmas and New Year? Then this is the ideal breakfast, full of great ingredients and guaranteed to stop you from snacking before lunch.
Ingredients– Makes 1kg of Granola
- 250g rolled oats
- 100g bran
- 100g wheatgerm
- 150g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sesame seeds
- 100g chopped almonds
- 150g dried apricots
- 100g dried cranberries
- 100g raisins
- 150g honey
- 60ml sunflower oil
1. Preheat oven to 180. C
2. Pour the honey and oil into a pan and heat gently till the honey has melted.
3. In a bowl mix the oat flakes, seeds, and bran together, then add the melted honey mix. Mix well then spread the mixture onto a baking tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes turning frequently, then remove and leave to cool.
5. Roast the almonds for 4 minutes then mix them with the dried apricots, raisins, and cranberries.
6. When it’s cool, mix it all together with the wheatgerm and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Serve with Greek yogurt and a red berry compote, or simply serve on its own with milk.
Delicious, nutritious, and Guilt-Free! Happy 2013 from the team at Adams and Adams.
You might also want to read
From September 27th to 30th, the Principality of Monaco hosted
The MIPCOM Cannes event is an esteemed gathering of creative