The Monaco Grand Prix is one of the most important weekends in the Adams & Adams calendar. Working with clients in apartments and on yachts it draws heavily on our years of experience. If you are visiting the Monaco Grand Prix this year and need catering for your events then here are 5 things you need to know
1. Coming and Going – It’s a nightmare! Road closures, restrictions and more. Your catering team are going to need to know their way around and be prepared to work very early and very late.
2. Accreditation – Your caterer will have to have the necessary permits and accreditation to come in and out of Monaco. Without this you’ll be going hungry.
3. Experience Counts – Choosing a caterer who knows their way around the Monaco Grand Prix timing and calendar is essential. Look very carefully at who and where your caterer has worked before to avoid any nasty surprises.
4. Yacht Catering – Catering ‘on board‘ is a specialist skill and needs a caterer with the experience of working on boats and with the knowledge to work with the crew already on board. If you are booking a boat then choose a caterer with experience of yacht catering.
5. Choose Adams & Adams – With over 13 years of experience here on the French Riviera and with many Monaco Grand Prix events under our belt then you can be confident that we will deliver our usual delicious food, stylish service and with that certain ‘Grand Prix’ twist. See our Testimonials page for happy Grand Prix clients.