So did he pop the question over Christmas? Are you now in the throes of planning the day of your dreams? Well it seems that many of our lovely couples are planning their weddings in the South of France this year and we are delighted to be involved in so many celebrations. So what are our 5 Top Tips for planning a South of France wedding?
Posted by Kate Adams in About Us
This is the key piece of the puzzle and also the most critical in terms of your wedding. Our suggestion is that you use a reputable company to help you find the villa venue of your dreams. There are many owners who will offer their villa to you for your wedding….not all are suitable…..
Set a realistic budget. This is not the least expensive part of the world and many services are priced accordingly. Do your research.
Yes, we do have that here….if your chosen venue does not have sufficient space for your guests then you need to think about what happens if the weather is wet – or indeed very hot. The cost of a marquee or tent can save your day
- Food & Drink
That’s where Adams & Adams come in…with over 12 years of experience we can put together your perfect menu, working with you to deliver exactly what you want and on budget.
- English Spoken
If your French is a little rusty then we can help with a host of suppliers that all speak English….
So all that’s left is for you to enjoy your dream wedding here in the South of France.
Posted by Kate Adams in Receipes & How To
Wow! So many of you are getting married this year that we thought we’d share out Top 5 Tips for creating the day of your dreams here in the South of France.
1. Location – All important, for the success of your day. But think carefully, beach? Chateaux? Poolside…what kind of event are you creating? Formal? Relaxed? Have a look at some of the amazing venues that you can enjoy here in the South of France.
2. Food – Of course we’d say that….but there is so much to choose from. Formal sit down meal or a relaxed family BBQ. Whatever you choose we will create a menu especially for you, no event is ever the same for the Adams & Adams team.
3. Entertainment – From elephants walking along the Croisette in Cannes to a simply jazz pianist playing during dinner then everything is possible.
4. Flowers and Decorations – Of course! part of every wedding and we have some wonderful partners to share with you.
5. Family, Friends and Fun – That’s what it’s all about and while you plan your perfect day, remember that it’s all about the people who are going to share your wedding day with you.
Posted by Kate Adams in Partners
At Adams & Adams we are seeing many more clients coming to us who want to celebrate their wedding, their christening or another milestone in their lives in a different way. Often we are asked if we can find someone who can help them organise the celebration in the way that they want and who is experienced enough to advise them along the way. Because of these requests we are delighted to be working with Anne Naylor a qualified and professional celebrant who is able to help you celebrate in the way that you want.
Anne Naylor brings seven years experience of designing and officiating personalised celebrations in the South of France and other destinations. It is her joy and pleasure to create a ceremony that fits your individual hopes and aspirations. The celebration may be intimate and family based, larger scale and more elaborate, spiritual and religious, or non-spiritual and a celebration of love. Wedding ceremonies can be created for couples of mixed faith, culture or nationality.
Anne will give assistance in choosing vows, declarations of love, readings, music and symbolic exchanges to make the celebration unique, meaningful and memorable.
All guests are welcomed and made to feel important as a community of witnesses, supporting the couple on their new journey together into married life.
Have a chat to Anne and discuss your thoughts on how you would like to personalise your celebration. She is available for an initial discussion by phone or SKYPE.
You can see more about Anne and her celebrations on her website www.annenaylorcelebrant.com
And afterwards you can count on Adams & Adams to ensure that your celebration is perfect in every detail.