South of France Weddings 2016 – 5 Top Tips
So did he pop the question over Christmas? Are you now in the throes of planning the day of your dreams? Well i seems that many of our lovely coupels are planning their wedding here in the South of France this year and we are delighted to be involved in so many celebrations.
So what are our 5 Top Tips for planning a South of France wedding?
- Venue – This is the key piece of the puzzle and also the most critical in terms of your wedding. Our suggestion is that you use a reputable company to help you find the villa venue of your dreams. There are many owners who will offer their villa to you for your wedding….not all are suitable…..
- Budget – Set a realistic budget. This is not the least expensive part of the world and many services are priced accordingly. Do your research.
- Rain – Yes, we do have that here….if your chosen venue does not have sufficient space for your guests then you need to think about what happens if the weather is wet – or indeed very hot. The cost of a marquee or tent can save your day
- Food & Drink – That’s where Adams & Adams come in…with over 12 years of experience we can put together your perfect menu, working with you to deliver exactly what you want and on budget.
- English Spoken – If your French is a little rusty then we can help with a host of suppliers that all speak English….
So all that’s left is for you to enjoy your dream wedding here in the South of France.Tags: Marriage, Wedding, Wedding South of France